voice quality test system for voice engineers and support teams
capture all influences on your voice quality scores
In addition to objective and undisputable voice quality scores such as PESQ & POLQA MOS, MultiDSLA offers smart analytics and key performance indicators to help you identify the root cause of distortions in the degraded voice signal:
- Network impairments : one-way delay, packet loss, jitter buffer behaviour and echo,
- Speech & Noise level,
- Codec distortion,
- Voice activity detector (VAD) performance,
- Call setup analysis,
- DTMF sequences,
- And many more!
most versatile voice quality test solution
The MultiDSLA Controller centrally automates call set up and measurements between any MultiDSLA Nodes in your voice network. Tests occur according to a pre-defined schedule or on demand with a simple to use graphical representation of the network.
MultiDSLA offers unrivalled ease of use and can perform the most complex test processes, controlling 100+ Nodes.
The MultiDSLA Nodes are capable of generating voice signals at any level, and measure the key performance indicators configurable via the controller. Any selection of node types can be configured. The user interface is consistent and the test process remains identical, regardless of which node types are being used, making the system easy to learn, easy to use and supremely flexible.
Configure a system for your test application – VoIP service to analogue PBX, mobile to PRI, soft phone to POTS, BRI to Bluetooth, and so on.
- Flexible Automation Engine – Unparalleled granularity of single tasks to be automated. Tasklist editor enables you to play, control, wait or trigger any event at will.
- End-User Experience Voice Quality Metrics – Objective MOS based on ITU-T PESQ® and POLQA® standards.
Non intrusive nodes with the highest measurement accuracy.
- Management Reports – SLA Management.Setup your Pass/Fail criteria on any KPI. Monitor your one-way delay, jitter, MOS, echo, speech levels…
- Field Test with Outdoor Maps – Test multiple “Fixed line to Mobile” or “Mobile to Mobile” communications simultaneously. GPS localization and synchronisation. Post process mapping data into Google Earth.
- Speech Recognition – Suitable for functional testing or residential gateways.Automatic access to our Speech-To-Text online platform.
- 100% Open API – TCL, Perl, Python, TCP/IP support with wrappers available. Allows integration with any quality test automation software (HP Quality Center).
- EVS Ready – Test EVS on your network, chipset, or device and validate new performance obtained.
- Voice & Audio Streaming Integrity – The unique way to assess your performance of audio streaming over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Detects and records any break or distortion over any test period. Specially designed for voice control systems (Amazon® EchoTM), car audio systems, or cordless loudspeakers.