Ixia 1G and 10G Regen Taps enable multi-device monitoring for 10 gigabit and 1 gigabit networks without adding cost for ongoing device management or configuration. For a complete picture of network health, these taps connect up to eight different network management and security devices at any single network location.
Ixia Regen Taps are completely secure, isolated from any external threats, and do not run the risk of becoming compromised like other managed solutions. These devices can be deployed without adding cost for configuration or ongoing management and work right out of the box. Regen taps deliver 8 copies of the traffic on a single duplex link.
In addition, these Regen Taps have SFP or SFP+ monitor ports so they can attach to monitoring equipment with any type of interface: single-mode or multi-mode fiber and copper. Just plug in the appropriate transceiver modules for as many and whatever types of monitoring or security tools you want.
- Secure – no way for the device to be compromised or brought down by external threats
- Does not modify traffic – tools see real copies of the packets from the network
- Cost effective – far lower cost than network packet brokers
- “Plug and Play” – does not require costly device management and configuration time
- Copper and Fiber (1G and 10G) options available
Comdate supplies and supports
Ixia BreakingPoint VE
Ixia Bypass Switches
Ixia Copper Taps
Ixia Cyber Range Training Service
Ixia Flex Taps
Ixia IxLoad VE
Ixia Tap Aggregators
Ixia Vision 7300
Ixia Vision Edge 40 Packet Broker
Ixia Vision Edge 100 Packet Broker
Ixia Vision xStream 40 Packet Broker
Ixia Vision ONE Packet Broker