Test Lab Automation
Test labs play an important role in many organizations. Whether it’s new product development, software verification, pre-sales support or post-sale customer service, the efficiency of a test lab affects a business’ bottom line. Bringing new products to market faster or solving problems more quickly gives any organization a competitive advantage. Increasing the efficiency of product demonstrations can win more projects and increase revenues. Reducing complexity and the time needed to configure and manage the test lab environment speeds time-to-market and improves capital efficiency.
ADVA Solutions for Test Lab Automation
ADVA’s test management and automation products are designed to increase the efficiency in the test lab environment by enabling more tests in less time with fewer resources. Remote control and management of cable topologies, lab devices and power distribution optimize the lab for responsiveness to business and customer requirements. This results in increased competitive advantage and better use of corporate resources.
ADVA’s test management and automation products consist of physical layer switches, console/terminal servers, and power management and sensor networking solutions. ADVA’s physical layer switches are used to implement wire-once technology to minimize test configuration time so more testing can be performed with fewer resources. ADVA’s Media Cross Connect switches provide secure, remote serial connectivity to monitor and manage lab devices and control access as well as minimize IP addresses used in your lab network. ADVA’s Intelligent Managed Power Solutions for AC and DC power applications provide power distribution along with remote power control and monitoring.
ADVA’s Media Cross Connect switch products provide test labs the ability to:
- Reduce time required for quality assurance and customer service lab testing
- Increase the flexibility and speed of configurations for customer demonstrations
- Reduce expensive test equipment needs through more efficient sharing of devices
- Reduce manpower requirements with remote management of devices
- Minimize IP address requirements with improved connectivity and sharing
- Speed software and hardware testing with rapid connectivity reconfiguration
- Share scarce expertise and equipment while improving collaboration